It’s been a few years since I started the blog “Deception Free” in which I spent a great deal of time researching what was really going on in the church and preparing lengthy reports of what I found. This all came about when I was doing research like many people today into so called “conspiracy theories” along the lines of the New World Order and Illuminati. Finding out that most of it is true beyond what I ever thought, even to the measure that the church as a whole is under this massive deception led me into a spiral of anxiety and depression.
God has been showing me the need for balance for quite some time, it has been difficult to see the good in all this, but what can one expect from the prophesied activity of Satan (2 Thes 2:9)… did we think it was going to look pretty, or be some minor thing not to effect the whole earth?? If we are going to be the faith filled believers that live in this end time, we need to see both sides of the coin, and then once we know what the other side says keep it flipped on the faith side. For as great as the evil of this day is, how much more the coming blessing? I would say that there is no comparison to the blessings of those who endure till the end that it will be infinitely more than we can ever imagine!
I repent for making my blog only about the one side of the coin, as important as it is for people to know how they are being deceived how much more important to know the eternal truths to live free from the deception, to know the promises we all have in Yeshua! What kind of faith do we have in a God that created everything and can do anything if we don’t believe he will protect us in the time of trial which the Bible repeatedly says he will? I recently came across a very encouraging prophecy by J. Leland Earls (1964) which inspired me to write this post. I will post it at the end to sum things up.
We must take our faith super seriously and live how we are truly called to live if we are to endure till the end. Here are some really important keys:
- Remember and believe the promises of the blessed hope at the revelation if Jesus Christ.
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of [b]our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus. Titus 2:13
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. Eph 1:17-21
Remember the words of Paul, that we don’t know yet what we will become, but that we will be like him. When he comes we will exchange these corruptible bodies with new ones that are incorruptible. When he comes it will be his revelation (revealing) of what he is in his entirety to us. We only see dimly in a mirror now but when he comes it will be clear. We will be made truly a new creation inside and out, the promise will be fulfilled and it will not compare to the sufferings that we endure while here in the flesh. Remember to keep focused on this hope!
- Keep in Mind suffering is part of the package and can’t be avoided.
Many churches today are lacking the suffering message, it is an unpopular topic in seeker sensitive churches. It is clear that God intended us to suffer, for just as he suffered we share in his suffering. It is God’s chosen method to refine our characters to make us worthy of the coming promises. Can there be a full understanding of comfort if there is no understanding of suffering?
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. Romans 8:18
12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal among you, which comes upon you for your testing, as though some strange thing were happening to you; but to the degree that you share the sufferings of Christ, keep on rejoicing, so that also at the revelation of His glory you may rejoice with exultation. 1 Peter 4:13
The scripture even goes so far to say that you should endure suffering and not sin, even when you are being treated unjustly, for if you endure and sin there is no reward. (1 Peter 2:18-20) This is a tough one especially when Christians and the poor are being persecuted worldwide. Recently a women in the US was put in prison and told she will stay there until she changes her mind about issuing marriage licenses to homosexuals. Now this is outrageously unjust and corrupt, but she is standing her ground and suffering. You might not be incarcerated yet, but if you’re like me you can find many parts of your life that you feel you are being unjustly treated, whether it’s oppression from the system or unfair treatment from a co-worker or family member we are called to endure without even complaining! In these situations truly your attitude determines your altitude and your action your traction. When you are going through suffering remember the blessed hope in point 1.
- Stand Firm, Overcome and Resist
As you read the Revelation it continually says “to he who overcomes”
To him who overcomes:
- I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.
- will not be hurt by the second death.
- to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.
- and he who keeps My deeds until the end, to him I will give authority over the [o]nations; 27 and he shall [p]rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of the potter are broken to pieces, as I also have received authority from My Father; 28 and I will give him the morning star
- will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels
- I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name
- I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne
Now these are things to meditate on as the enemy closes in and our freedoms diminish and our persecutions increase. These are amazing things we are going to inherit if we overcome.
Standing firm means you are actively resisting the devil and his schemes, and this takes daily discipline.
Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. Eph 6:11
Only conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or remain absent, I will hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel. Philippians 1:27
In order to stand firm we need to apply the whole gospel to our lives. Many churches today will focus on one side or the other while shunning the side they don’t represent. This work of the enemy has successfully divided the church into denominations. This is the ancient warfare tactic divide and conquer. By dividing the church into 2 sides he makes them ineffective and has his enemies fighting each other. He has used this on political platforms, Republican vs Democrat, Liberal vs Conservative, communism vs capitalism, east vs west etc. The truth is it is all the same at the top, there is Satan’s kingdom (which is soon ending) and YHWH’s Kingdom.
One of my previous pastors had a vision from God of a river with a cross right in the middle. The water in the middle was fast flowing and clean but at the sides it was stagnant and dirty. In the middle is where we want to be, that’s where Christ is. The devil wants to trick the church to thinking we need only 1 part but in reality we need both. On one side you have the grace filled, love conquers all doctrine and the other is the obedience and theological doctrine. In reality by keeping grounded in obedience and biblical doctrines (standing firm) you are able to fully receive the promises of the Grace and Love to the fullest measure. If you miss one side you will be striving to attain by works what you have by faith and if you miss the other you will be trying to receive by faith that in which you need to work for. Faith without works is dead the Bible is clear
[ Faith and Works ] What use is it, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but he has no works? Can that faith save him? James 2:14
Even so faith, if it has no works, is [a]dead, being by itself.
But someone [b]may well say, “You have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.” 19 You believe that [c]God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder. James 2:17-19
Take it from James in order to get one you need the other. Here is a little comparison to help bring understanding:
FAITH vs WORKS
Grace – Suffering : bringing up an earlier point suffering leads to giving grace to others
Promise – Obedience : keeping Gods written and spirit led commands brings the promises
Love – Sacrifice : To prove your love you need to give up many things, just like he did
These are just a few examples of the simple cycle of stepping out in action, because you have faith to receive the promises. If you never take the step you will never get the promises. This is the cycle that the devil has broken, it goes hand in hand with conviction of the Holy Spirit in our conscience in order to bring about daily repentance. We need the whole gospel in order to overcome.
Now armed with this knowledge I will leave you with a very encouraging prophecy. Although many will suffer and be killed in these last days we will see many miracles and provisions for those who are standing firm. For we will not be in deception living lukewarm lives in the system of Babylon, which most of us are now to a measure, but we will be actively doing great works and living beyond the lives of the apostles, that which was prophesied. At this time we will have worked out our salvation and become wise in our faith. Until now most prophesies were warnings of doom and gloom, like the late David Wilkerson who had visions of the end times and even others with practical words from God. This prophecy increased my faith to see that we don’t need to fear this day that in fact God will protect his people during this time through supernatural means.
This is a prophecy by J. Leland Earls who was unknown to me until this prophecy. When I did a Google search I could find no one saying he was a false prophet, rather he was possibly not widely known. I skimmed some of his teachings and I have to say they are pretty in-depth explanations of the end times, many of which I don’t know what to quite think. This was back in 1964 and I wonder if he was still writing today if he would change his mind about a few things. The sheer depth of his writings makes me sceptical if he wasn’t guilty of some misinterpretation, but the fact that his interpretation is so radical than any other I have heard makes me want to research his works more, for perhaps there are many keys he had thought of to shed new light on certain scripture. Whatever the case is, this prophecy I am going to share is quite simple and to the point, free from speculations that may be present in his other writings which may point to this being a true word from God.
Not word for word, but rather point to point. The audio is attached as well.
- We need to get into his ark of safety, Jesus Christ to stand in the end time storm. Get into the boat of safety.
- I will use the sea to wash away the cities on the coast lands.
- I will make known to my people in that day when and where they are to flee.
- Be prepared to move to where ever I tell you, if you will not hear my voice surely you will perish, I will cause you to know the day and hour in which you are to flee to safety. I will protect those who depend on me.
- Remain where you are and fear not, do not move until I tell you, I am a faithful God and I will speak unto you in that day.
- You shall be quiet before me and wait upon me, seeking my face daily so you may know me and hear my voice in the day of trouble. I will have my people flee to safety just like Lot in Sodom and Gomorrah.
- My Angels shall be on duty, my glorified ones will be set in battle array to do battle for those who are trusting in me and looking to me for their deliverance, for I will deliver says the Lord.
- Now I will consider how I will have my church meet in that day, I will have you meet in small groups in places I will show you. Many times you will have to meet in secret, because the authorities will be clamping down in all they consider fanatics.
- Great will be the boldness of my servants in those days, and so astounding will be their message and works that the authorities will take action to try and stop the meetings. So you will need to hear my voice and I will direct you in all your ways, showing you when and where to gather together.
- Great pressure from the frightened authorities will be put on those who deviate from the excepted patterns of behavior and approved procedures of religious activity. The religious world will set up standards to what is acceptable in those days to the welfare of the nation in times of extreme crisis. Those who dare not conform will be considered as fanatics and harmful deviants and will be persecuted relentlessly by those who pose to be religious seeking every means to silence them. People will refuse to listen to the call of repentance and the warning of impending judgement,
- Consider the danger from natural disasters and manmade eruptions in that day, for there will be many places when disaster will strike suddenly and where battles will rage fiercely. If my people were not warned they would perish, but I will give warning to all who are in danger that they may flee to places of safety that the forces of destruction harm them not, they shall go to where they are told to escape says the Lord.
Keep in mind that this prophecy was from 1964 and now in 2015 we see much of this starting to happen. It has already been happening in China and Russia for a long time. I have heard of churches meeting in random locations with each attendee not knowing the location until only the holy spirit tells them. Now if you are following the headlines the US and most of the world is quickly falling in line with the prophecy. It is only going to take a major crisis to have the remaining freedom we have taken away.
I urge believers everywhere to heed this warning and start preparing on a daily basis, taking the time with God to hear his voice and be led by the spirit. Since this day is fast approaching there is nothing wrong with being physically prepared as well, like having the means to flee and having extra food supply etc, this is called wisdom.
The true church will soon rise up and stand firm until the end when we see him face to face.